PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The government is expected to credit the 13th instalment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana (Scheme) to the bank accounts of the registered beneficiaries between 15-30 January 2023.
Below in this article, we were going to share the exact dates of the 13th Installment of PM Kisan. We will also share how you can check PM Kisan Yojana’s 13th Installment List and PM Kisan Balance.
So if you are waiting for the 13th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana, read the article thoroughly.
PM Kisan 13th Installment:
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||1st February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small indian Farmers|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
|13th Installment Date||February 2023|
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date:
- There is good news for the beneficiary farmers of PM Kisan Yojana. Now the farmers will not have to wait much for the 13th installment because the Government of India will deposit a total of Rs 2,000 in each beneficiary’s account by February 2023.
- The Indian Union Agriculture Minister has retracted this notification.
- Farmers who have not yet done their KYC can complete their KYC by December 2022.
The farmers must complete the PM Kisan eKYC procedure to receive the payment. A step-by-step guide to completing eKYC is below:-
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC procedure online?
- 1. Visit the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/NewHome3.aspx
- 2. Click on the ‘eKYC’ option
- 3. Now, enter your Aadhaar card number and captcha code and click on ‘search.’
- 4. Now, you need to enter the official mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- 5. Click on ‘Get OTP’, and you will receive the OTP on your number
- 6. Now, enter the OTP in the specified field and press Enter.
How to complete the PM Kisan KYC process offline?
- 1. Visit your nearest PM KISAN CSC Center.
- 2. Get your Aadhar Updated in the PM Kisan Account
- 3. Enter your biometrics to log in to the PM KISAN account
- 4. Now, update your Aadhar Card Number
- 5. Submit the form at the centre.
- 6. You will receive a confirmation message on your phone.
Steps to check PM-Kisan Installment
- Go to the official website of the government – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section on the homepage
- Select the Beneficiary Status option. Here, the beneficiary can check their application status.
- The list will have the farmer’s name and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Now either enter your Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Then click on the ‘Get data.’
For the unversed, farmers receive income support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal instalments under the scheme. The support is being provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares. State Government and UT administration identify the farmer families who are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines and directly transfer the fund to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
FAQs. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 13th Installment Date 2022
pm kisan 13th installment date 2022 in hindi
सरकार की ओर से गई जानकारी के अनुसार पीएम किसान योजना की १३ क़िस्त February 2023 को आएगी।
When will PM Kisan Yojana’s 13th Installment be deposited to farmers’ accounts?
According to an official notification Government of India, 13th Installment of PM Kisan will be deposited on February 2023.