PM Kisan KYC | PM Kisan eKYC |PM Kisan KYC Status 2022 | PM Kisan Beneficiary KYC Status | PM kisan status list | pm kisan beneficiary status online | pm kisan KYC status check are discussed here.
PM Kisan eKYC Status: As you know, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan) is a Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various agricultural inputs and allied activities as well as domestic needs.
Recently the government of India has made registered citizens compulsory to do eKYC to get the next installment. Citizens who will complete the e-KYC will be eligible for the पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना next installment.
All the citizens who have completed their KYC can check their status online. Through the article, you will get all the information related to PM Kisan e KYC Status (पीएम किसान ई केवाईसी स्टेटस). So you are instructed to read the article below carefully until the end.
PM Kisan KYC Status check:
|Article Name||PM Kisan eKYC Status|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|KYC Mode||Online and Offline|
PM Kisan KYC 2022:
But before we go to the KYC Status check, we will share how you can complete the account eKYC. Below we have shared methods to complete PM Kisan eKYC so that you do not have to face any issues.
Pm Kisan eKYC Aadhar OTP Through:
It is easy to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP and complete it from your mobile. Below we have given steps to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP.
- First, Visit the official pm Kisan portal – pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, click on the “eKYC option“on the home page.
- Now Enter Your Registered Mobile Number and click on Login.
- After that, enter the OTP Received and your Aadhar Card Number.
- A new OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar Card, asking for your confirmation of E-KYC.
- Enter the received OTP in the given section, and your process is complete.
PM Kisan KYC Status check:
Once you complete the KYC, follow the steps below to check your KYC Status.
- First of all, you have to go to the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Click on Farmers Corner on the right side of this website.
- Now you have to click on Beneficiary Status.
- You must fill in all the details, like the Aadhar number and mobile number, to check your Status.
- After completing the process, you can check your name on the list. Also, on this page, you can see your KYC
Frequently Asked Questions
Is eKYC necessary for PM KISAN?
Every PM Kisan beneficiary must complete the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC to continue receiving monthly installments of 2,000/-.
What are the various ways to do PM Kisan e-KYC?
You can do it at the CSC Center or get help from the official website i.e., pmkisan.gov.in and exlink.pmkisan.gov.in.