PM Kisan KYC | PM Kisan eKYC |PM Kisan KYC Status 2022 | PM Kisan Beneficiary KYC Status | PM kisan status list | pm kisan beneficiary status online | pm kisan KYC status check are discussed here.
PM kisan eKYC, PM Kisan KYC Registration: PM-KISAN is a central scheme devised to offer financial aid to landholding farmer families, subject to specific exclusion criteria. A few days ago, the central government made it mandatory for the beneficiary farmers to do eKYC of their PM Kisan accounts.
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana, you will have to complete the PM Kisan eKYC process; otherwise, you will not be able to use the scheme.
In this article, we share how beneficiary farmers can complete their KYC. If you are a PM Kissans beneficiary farmer, read the complete article.
PM Kisan KYC:
|Name of Scheme||PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Post||PM Kisan KYC|
why PM Kisan KYC important:
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, all landholding farmers’ families are privileged to a financial benefit of Rs 6,000 per year. The amount is deposited in 3 equal installments of Rs 2,000 every 4 months.
But this Government of India wants to ensure that the right farmers benefit from this scheme or not. Because of this, the government is doing KYC for all the beneficiary farmers.
If you do not do your KYC, your account will be suspended, and you no longer take the benefits of this scheme. That is why it is essential to do KYC.
PM Kisan KYC Update 2022:
Below we have shared various methods to complete PM kisan eKYC so that you do not have to face any issues. You can complete your eKYC by following any of the below methods.
Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Aadhar OTP through:
It is easy to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP, and you can also complete it from your mobile. Below we have given steps to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP.
- First, Visit the official pm kisan portal – pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, click on the “eKYC option“, visible on the home page.
- Now Enter Your Registered Mobile Number and click on Login.
- After that, enter the OTP Received, and further enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- A new OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar Card, asking for your confirmation of E KYC.
- Now enter the received OTP on the given section, and your process is complete.
PM Kisan KYC Update through CSC:
To complete PM Kisan KYC through CSC, follow the given steps.
- First, search and visit the nearest CSC center from your location.
- Then, asked them for the updated KYC document for PM Kisan Account.
- After that, they login to your Account through Biometric details
- Now update your KYC details and submit the application form
- after that, you will receive a message on your mobile about the confirmation of the details
So in this way, you can easily do PM Kisan KYC Update with CSC Login.
important PM Kisan KYC FAQs
How do you do eKYC pm Kisan?
Beneficiary farmers can complete eKYC through Aadhar OTP and CSC login. The information of which we have given above
How To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022:
Follow the steps given below to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
- First of all, you have to go to the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Click on Farmers Corner on the right side of this website.
- Now you have to click on Beneficiary Status.
- You have to fill in all the details like the Aadhar number mobile number to check your Beneficiary Status.
- After the process is completed, you can check your name on the list.
I hope you earned helpful information from this article. If you have doubts or questions regarding PM Kisan eKYC or face any trouble with the KYC process, comment below. We are happy to help you.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PM kissan Portal||PM KIssan|