Kalia yojana, Odisha KALIA Yojana, kalia yojana online apply, kalia portal login, kalia application status, kalia yojana news
Kalia yojana: “Kraushak Assistance For Livelihood And Income Augmentation.” The welfare scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha to help accelerate agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty in the state. This scheme is similar to PM Kisan Yojana, and KALIA aims to provide facilities and support to farmers to get assistance in improving the State’s agriculture.
In this artical, we took an overview of the benefits of the Kalia scheme, the registration process, and how to check Beneficiary Status. so read the complete article
Odisha KALIA Yojana overview :
|Artical Type||Sarkari yojana|
|Name of the Scheme||Kalia yojana|
|Name of the State||Odisha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Farmers and Landless Laborers|
|Amount||₹10,000/- to ₹50,000/-|
What are the benefits of KALIA Yojana?
There are various benefits given to the farmer in this KALIA Yojana. The given list shares the advantages of having the KALIA Yojana.
- Within this scheme, every small or landless farmer family is eligible to get annually ₹ 25000 in their respective bank accounts.
- The money given under the KALIA scheme can be used to purchase pesticides, sees, and fertilizers that aid farming.
- Any farmer involved in rearing farming or any other such farming that consists of mushroom farming, beekeeping, goat, duck, or hen will be eligible to receive financial help of ₹1250 in their respective bank accounts.
- A personal accident insurance scheme worth ₹200000 INR will be given at ₹12, in which half of the amount will be paid by the government.
- The facility of giving 0% interest loan up to ₹50000 can be given to small and marginal farmers with no land.
Who is eligible for Kalia Yojana?
According to the notice issued by the government, anyone who is a landless or a small or marginal farmer living in Orrisa is eligible to get the DBT assistance of Kalia. Other eligibility criteria are given below-
- The farmer should be the resident of Orrisa only.
- The farmers should have a valid ration card.
- A farmer or his family should not have any other occupation other than farming.
- A farmer or his family should not be a government employee.
- The farmer or his wife should not be receiving any pension currently.
- If the farmer is a taxpayer/MP or MLA, he will not be eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer should not be a large or medium farmer with land.
Kalia Portal registration:
If you want to register under the scheme, then you must follow these simple steps to apply for the scheme and to fill Kalia Yojana Application Form:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the apply online link for a fresh application.
- Or click here to open the application form.
- A new web page will display.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the show button to show the form.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the form.
How to check the KALIA beneficiary application status online?
Below is the detailed process for easily checking the KALIA Yojana application status online.
- To begin with, you need to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- Once you visit the website, you will be landed on the home page.
- Now tap on the Online grievance application form.
- Wait until the page is loading.
- Now on the given page, tap on the track your application option given right below.
- Provide your given token number.
- Press enter, and your application status will be shown on the screen.
How to track the KALIA Yojana Grievance status online?
Follow the given steps to check the grievance status online-
- Browse the official KALIA Scheme website, i.e., kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
- Now you will be landed on the home page.
- Tap on the Online Grievance application form option.
- Navigate to the track grievance status option.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Press enter, and the details will be shown up.
This way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the KALIA Yojana Portal Registration Even after reading this article, if you have any questions or queries related to the ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP, then feel free to ask them by commenting below; we will try to answer all your questions and queries soon as possible.